Olympus Evolt E510 10MP Digital SLR Camera with CCD Shift Image Stabilization and 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Zuiko Lenses
- 10-megapixel CMOS sensor captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
- 2.5-inch Live View HyperCrystal LCD display
- Mechanical Image Stabilization with Supersonic Wave Drive technology
- Lightweight ergonomic design; kit includes 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Zuiko lenses
- Powered by one lithium-ion battery; stores images on CF, Micro Drive, or xD Picture Cards
I’m still learning how this camera works [just so much to do on it!] but i using it everyday. love it!!I absolutely love this camera. Having purchased it this fall, I have been able to use it for a variety of activities, including anything ranging from sports photography to still life photos. All in all, it is an excellent camera, leaving me with no regrets in my purchase choice.Not much to say other than the camera takes great pictures. Very easy to use, fits great in my hands. I like Olympus Cameras.I’ve owned an E-410 for over a year. I like shooting handheld macro with my Olympus 70-300 lense. The big difference between the 410 and 510 is image stabilization. The E-510 seems to gain about 3 stops at 300mm, quite useful for handheld macro shooting! For the price, it would be tough to find a digital dslr with more semi-pro specs and features.This is a great item, i had previously owned the rebel xti by canon, it was a good camera , but the e-510 is overall better. I know you are reading this review to see if the camera is for you. If your a begginer who plans to buy this camera and not have to buy alot of additional lenses and accesories, this is the camera for you. Why? because it has all the features that you will ever need without having to buy any exoensive additional accesories.
Price: $1,197.45 Buy This Camera